07 November 2010

it's been a busy week.
i loved it.

i actually was able to work out everday [even on monday (yoga) which rarely happens!]
except i skipped out on thursday and went to the temple instead.

i love going to the temple.
i am so blessed to have one just a 2 minute drive from my apartment.
or 20 minutes.
or 30 minutes.
or 35 or 45.
so many here in the utah valley.

here's a picture of my 2nd grade team and i dressed up as they witches for halloween.
i love how mara is an old granny witch. and shoni [no hat] is the grand high witch.  freaked the kids out. they loved it!  and i love sandy's wig.  and of course cindy looks super cute [she's who i did my student teaching with].
i love these ladies.  they help me out and teach me so much.

i've been pretty obsessed with nature lately.
i took this picture while driving the other day.  aren't the colors beautiful!?

then i took this one on friday.  i love how the sun is shinning through the trees.
one of my favorite things about the trees is their leaves littering the grounds.  they just cover the grass. it's so beautiful.

i absolutely love fall.  i know i've said that many times.
but  i do.  and some of my favorite fall things are coming up!!
1) my bday!! one of the little girls in my class has a countdown going.  first she told me everyday how many days til her baby came 
"miss kendrick! 6 days til my baby comes!!"
well, baby came.  now it's my bday!
"miss kendrick! 13 days til your birthday!!"

i think i may bring in some pumpkin pie since we've been talking about it with the holidays.  i told my kiddies that it's my favorite and that for my bday i get pumpkin pie instead of cake.  they already know i hate cake.
and then they all want to tell me how they've tried pumpkin pie and they liked it.

2) thanksgiving!
favorite holiday. well, i love christmas too.  november and december are my favorite months.


i told my mom that i am so in love with my life--i'm so happy.
i have nothing to complain about.
i am more busy than i ever have been.  and so stressed [enter gym--it saves me.].  but i wouldn't change anything.
i'm saying my prayers, reading my scriptures, attending church and my church meetings, making weekly temple visits [except for like twice when i had to miss], exercising, eating healthy, spending time with friends, and doing lots of yoga [gooooood breathing and stretching--it's changing my life, again.].
i am so incredibly blessed.
i have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment