17 February 2010

#200

to celebrate post #200, i'm going to share 200 reasons why paper moon is the best.

or not. life is completely right crazy now.
mostly because i took the weekend off so i didn't get anything done.
i've been playing catch up.
also because i have 3 midterms next week on top of all the same homework that i normally have and i can barely get that done as it is.
and i'm still training for my marathon--miles increase next week {but i'm more than happy to be doing the marathon training.}

but, i'm in my wednesday evening class, so i just take time to check out some blogs and do any assignments that i can during this hour and forty-five minutes...and post a little somethin' somethin'.

so i'll share a hilarious story.

you see this pitbull?
today i was running past the side of this house.
enjoying my music.
enjoying my run.
thinking about life.

all of a sudden, some pitbull comes jetting out at me.
literally, this dog was coming straight for me at full speed.

so the parasympathetic nervous system kicked in:
fight or flight?
i'd liked to say i chose fight.
but pretty much i was already in flight.
but my first instinct was to scream.
and i did.
like so loud.
and then i started laughing.
because i thought about what had just happened.
and really, it was just hilarious.
and i was laughing for the rest of my run.
{and just so you know, the dog just ran right behind me. then turned around and went back to his home.}

and i am trying so hard not to laugh in my class right now.
blasted dog.
bucky would never do that.
{unless it's right after his summer shave, after he's become a man and has total confidence. but even then, he wouldn't hurt a fly.}

1 comment: