29 March 2010

smile.

take a good look at this face
what does it remind you of?

maybe miss kendrick?
well, it should. {but probably not}
because i am now officially Miss Kendrick.
{so maybe i should write this in a more professional manner, since i am now a professional. I HAVE A CAREER NOW.}

last night i didn't sleep.

well, more like i collectively had about 4 hours of sleep in a 6 hour time period.
because.
i had an interview today. 2 rooms of 14 people.
but i did it.
and i wasn't nervous. just anxious. and excited.
and i smiled the whole time
{mom. i've been smiling more since our chat yesterday morning.}

anyway, i left my math class a few hours after my interview nervous/anxious again. and then just minutes later i was walking down the long 101 steps by the rb when ring-a-ling, my phone rang!
and it was my principal, well the one at my practicum school.
and he offered me a job. well, an internship.
which means I will have my OWN 2nd grade class in the fall!

so please, call me Miss Kendrick.

and to celebrate--another late night.
only because i got some fro-yo and hot tubbed.
and now it's 10.35 and i have an assignment do by midnight.

and this is airin carrying a jeep door. and she carried it up 3 flights of stairs.
and i signed a contract with my dear friend katie today.

and some other good things have just been happening.

and life is so good right now.

and practicum ends tomorrow which means, less stress, but then finals are coming and papers are due, and i will probably most likely cry when i leave those little kids tomorrow.

but i am so happy.

and the best part:

ERIN IS COMING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!
and it is General Conference.
and we're going to marathon train together!
and be best friends in person! not via technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment