23 May 2010

the sunday morning post, 27th ed.

3 weeks!!
i am so pumped!
yesterday was my final long run.
well, really long run. 12 miles isn't really a long run anymore.
i ran 22 miles.
22!
i felt great all day. and then i woke up this morning and i practically had to roll myself out of bed. and i could barely touch my toes. just a little stiff.
and i guess that's in part to not running once during the week.


oh, and for your viewing pleasure,
here's a picture of my toes [via phone = poor quality]
nbd. just a little black and blue.
left #2 will most likely fall off sometime between now and the marathon.
don't worry. i keep them painted. except it doesn't really do much.

ok, enough of the marathon. i am sorry. sometimes i just need to tell someone about it, and the blog is a good outlet. and it's only 3 more weeks. so just hang in there. or just don't read it.

my week?
crazy. sleepless. runningless. lots of lesson planning [which were fabulous]. sad: practicum's done. happy: more time to run, sleep, socialize, and do homework all in the same day.

happy sabbath.

check this out.
watch it.
then read it.
and know that i know it's true.
and it has changed my life.
and i read it everyday.
i can't not read it.
i know it's true.

1 comment:

  1. WoW! Congrats on your 22 miles! The most I can run is 10! I'm totally looking up to you now :) And thanks for the spiritual uplifting-- I LOVE Jeffery R. Holland.

    ReplyDelete