19 December 2010

sunday. Christmas.

Sunday.  the Sabbath.
my favorite day of the week. always.

today was especially wonderful.  Sacrament meeting was so good.  i think every week i walk out of my sunday meetings saying, "wow, that was a really good meeting."  

Each year I come to realize the true meaning of Christmas just a little bit more as my testimony of my Savior grows stronger and stronger.
This year i am focusing more on Him.  It's difficult, especially with all of the hype the 2nd graders have.  One way to help is by reading the Christmas story; the story of Jesus Christ's birth.  He came to this earth, born in a manger.  He lived a perfect life.  He performed miracle upon miracle.  He led the way.  He suffered.  He bled.  He died.  Then, He was resurrected, and because of that, every person living, who has lived, and who will yet live on this earth will too be resurrected.  How grateful I am.  It's not easy for me to express in words my love and gratitude for my Savior and His sacrifice.  I have faith in Him.  I trust in Him.  I follow Him.  I know He lives.

read the Christmas story here


 view inspiring Christmas videos here
watch one a day.  or all of them today.
take some time for the Savior.

this painting hangs outside my parent's bedroom.  each time i see it, i reflect on my Savior and His humble birth. love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment