11 August 2010

last days of summer fun

as you may have gathered, i have had a pretty uneventful yet stressful summer.
okay, i actually have been able to do some fun things.

like surprise erin for her graduation

run a marathon

camp at zion's and hike the subway

spend time with family and friends at katie's river house

and now...home again for a family staycation.
dad took the week off. katie and i drove home monday night.
i had my first soda since my junior year of high school. can you believe that?
i got a mt dew to keep me awake. not having one for 5 years caused that carbonation to burn down my throat. and then my tummy wasn't too happy. and i haven't had caffeine in, well, just as long [okay, minus the natural caffeine in apples or chocolate, which i rarely have as well].
so basically i was awake. and katie red bull-ed it up and we were good to go.

yesterday we had family beach day.
i can't even remember the last time our whole family went to the beach. maybe when i was in elementary school?

we parked down by erin's apartment {1/10 of a mile from the beach. nice.}
and we stayed for about 3 hours.
then we got frozen yogurt after. yum! [actually, yo yum yum--that's where we went.]





and i start 2nd grade in 2 weeks from yesterday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! All of you are SO beautiful, and I miss you guys :(

    ReplyDelete