12 October 2009

heidiosyncrasies

it's time for a 5 minute brain break.
{ready....go!}

so i bring you some

heidiosyncrasies: (plural noun)
a mode of behavior or way of thought peculiar to heidi {me}

1. i am kind of ocd when it comes to the colors on paper moon.
a. i NEVER use black font.
b. the color of each caption for my pictures or the writing
for each post is pulled from the picture itself
{i.e. this is a shade of brown, notice the brown in the picture.}.
2. i make my bed in the same way everyday. the pillows
have to be at a certain direction. and i prefer to make
my bed myself. thanks for doing it for me but i'm just
going to remake it.
3. i only feel clean if i shave my arm pits--everyday.
4. i kinda have a nervous breakdown if i don't eat enough
vegetables in one day. same with fruit. and drinking water.
5. i feel more productive when i lay on my stomach to do homework.
i wish i could do that in the library.
6. i only like popcorn plain. i pop it in a brown lunch sack in
the microwave. that's it. popcorn kernels and the bag.
no butter. maybe some salt (but it doesn't really stick).
7. i feel like running less than 4 miles is a waste of time.
that's my personal opinion. if i'm taking the time to
get ready and then am going to shower afterward, it's
go big or go home (strike): stay home. then again, if
all i have time for is 4 miles then fine. i'll do it.
8. i prefer to eat apples (or nectarines or peaches) with
a cutting board and knife. cut a slice, eat it. cut, eat.
{unless, of course, i'm at school. in which case i just
bite right into that apple!}

ok that was 10 minutes. oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment