07 October 2009

ps. confession

Ok, i don't think i have ever done 2 posts in a day. but today, you know...

i have a confession to make.

I AM AFRAID OF STAIRS.

more like...they make me nervous. i am afraid i will go down them too fast and fall and crack my head open. having a backpack on with books and a laptop would only make matters (aka falling) worse. and i am afraid i will miss a step.

and going upstairs is not necessarily one of my fortes either, for the same reasons.

on one occasion last year i almost fell down the stairs at school: laptop in hand, huge bag, something else on top of my laptop. just scary.

{pathetic, i know}

{bleachers really freak me out...like walking up/down the actually benches}

tonight's goal: 6 hours of sleep. no more of this 5 hour stuff. just not working. i'm working. really hard. but the sleep isn't. and it is seriously impairing my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment