03 January 2011

big head.

i'm working on my 2010 wrap up.  and by that i mean that i did january through april yesterday and next sunday i will do the rest of the year. 


christmas break is over. 


back to utah.
back to the freezing cold.
back to the snow.
back to school.


em, steven, and i road tripped back on saturday.  my parents caravanned.  it was fun.


emily is moving in with tedi in the apt below me--same bedroom, so i can stomp on my floor all night. but i won't.


my parents came into my classroom for 2 hours this morning.  i was so happy they were finally able to see what i do all day.  my mom took lots of pictures--i'll put those up later.


right before my parents left, one of my kids comes and tells my dad a funny story.


"when i was a baby half of my weight was in my head!  i couldn't sit up because my head was too big and i would fall over!"


something like that.  it was HILARIOUS.


it's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment