08 January 2011

flash.

my school gave 2 utah flash tickets to each student.
i thought it'd be a fun double date.

the utah flash are a development team in the nba, so it wasn't like going to a lakers game {which, i've never been to, but watching them on tv is fab. plus, em, katie, & i are going to the laker jazz game here in a few months!!}
 {please note: i trimmed the side bangs when i got home. they were just toooo long.}


and the BEST part...I saw 5 of my students!!

this boy told me he doesn't like to smile.  but, i can make him smile.  just not for pictures.

these two boys are hilarious together!
and they get in trouble for talking to everyone around them.
but they are so cute!
and they came and sat with us for like 20 minutes.
i think it made my night.

and this is my little girl that gets SO excited for everything!  like a countdown for my bday.  or jumping up and down friday morning because she was so excited to go to the game with her dad.


emily lives in utah!!!

steven thinks i'm crazy.
i don't blame him.

No comments:

Post a Comment