20 July 2011

quick notes

i've been a little bit sick lately. like a lot actually.

i finally updated that "we" picture thing on the left so you can click it and read at your own risk.

my running shoes came last tuesday. i tried out one pair wednesday morning and now i wait until i'm all better {another week or so?}.

steven turned 22 on monday. to celebrate, i asked him to get me a jamba juice and fill up my water bottles and take my temperature and get me my meds. we will celebrate next week.

m.hopps {michael} came into town. sorry bro, baaaad timing. i'm happy you are here and so sorry i made your weekend slightly miserable. if it makes you feel any better, mine was too.

we're going to california today. i need to wake steven up. and i need to shower. i'm still moving pretty slowly. and i promised my husband i'd make him a smoothie. i've been holding out on him.

i'm going to go outside today. i haven't since wednesday. minus going to and from the car to the urgent care saturday. it's all good. the sun will come out tomorrow, too.

em is probably ready, so i need to start getting ready.

p.s. katie and kyle are getting married on saturday!!! and i'm a bridesmaid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment