01 March 2011

funny things at school today

i got this note:


                                    March 1 2011
Dear Miss Kendrik


   I like you.  You are nice.  I like to be whith you congagulashins on you geting ingajd.


Yor frend




Some of my students have more trouble spelling words (or looking around the room and copying them down) than others.  That's okay.  It still brightens my day!!!


And at recess...


Miss Kendrick, Justyn is burning a leaf!!


What?


Yeah, it's on fire!!


So, I walk over there.  Lo and behold, Justyn is crouched in the corner with a magnifying glass and is burning a leaf!!  I took the magnifying glass away and said, "What are you doing?  That is not a good choice.  And it really wouldn't be a good choice when the school was on fire."


And then he sulked in the corner the rest of recess.  Oh kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment