10 March 2011

updates!

i ate steven's eye on sunday.
65 days.
what?!

last time i did a countdown like this was for my marathon.
which was amazing.

but my wedding will be even more amazing.  and the best part?  unlike my marathon, it will last FOREVER.
{steven and i don't really want to countdown, but my fellow paper moon-ers need to know!}

oh, and in 66 days we will be on a plane to florida.
and in 67 days we will be in the bahamas!!!

last thursday, i picked up my mom and dana from the airport.
we drove straight to bountiful where my dress was waiting!
and now it is being altered and i will get it in a few weeks!

mom, dana, and had a whole weekend of shopping and planning.

erin and mike are getting hitched in 30 days!!!

things are coming together!

oh, and on saturday i went to bed at 9.30pm.  i don't even get to bed that early on weeknights.  and i slept for 10.5 hours!!  i'm happy when i get 6 hours of sleep during the week.  it was a very nice night.

last night, i bought some white party pants.
{that's from the office, but i did buy these from gap. i love credit card reward gap gift cards and 45% off wednesdays. makes for free clothing for me and steven. i know, i'm so good. i spend my gift cards on things for him.}

and now for a funny thing one of my boys said:

first he picked a thorn from a plant.
"this is perfect for my science experiment!"

"what's your science experiment?"

"i am making a plant super-sizer!"

"really! how are you doing that?"

"well, i already made some and i put it on a plant and it grew 4 leaves!!"

it was hilarious.  and this isn't a nerdy kid.  his new year's resolution was to "get my baby brother more sciene-y."  and yes, this is the kid with half his body weight in his head when he was a baby.  he is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment