11 March 2011

today is a good day.

and for many reasons.


1) it's friday.
2) date night. {double tonight}
3) it is about 60 degrees!
4) the sun is shining!
5) i went to the gym at 5.25am
6) i spent time with katie.
7) i will see steven in about 10 minutes.
8) tomorrow morning i will go to yoga. then, steven and i are meeting up with some of his friends for breakfast.  going out to breakfast is one of my favorite things.
9) my windows are open!
10) and i drove with the windows rolled down.
11) i finally got the new taylor swift "speak now" cd from dana last weekend.  i can't stop listening to it.
12) steven and i are getting married so super soon.
13) i'm in love, i'm in love, and i don't care who knows it! {name that movie. it's from elf. but it's true for me.}
14) my health class was waived!!!!!! i'm GRADUATING in april!!! (not just walking and graduating in august)
15) the Lord loves me.  and blesses me.
16) my students are SO adorable. they asked if they can come to my wedding.  actually, they asked if it was in utah so they could go because california is too far. {and garrett, unfortunately, will be in arizona before our open house there. he was pretty bummed about that.  but, i think he might be more bummed that he can't be at erin's for her cookie bar. they have a little same birthday/love of cookies connection.}
17) mikalei called steven my fiancee today, rather than my fantaste {fawn-toss-tay} and she had this HUGE smile on her face when she said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment