11 May 2011

bored. at school?

to start...  a picture from erin's wedding.  isn't she such a beautiful bride?!?!  photo credits to andrea filio.


i have never been bored at school before. normally i have SO much to do and catch up on that i barely have time to breathe!


well, i am leaving right after school today.  in 1 hour.  for the airport with my love.  so we can catch a plane to long beach municipal airport. so my dad can pick us up at 6.35 pm (actually after we get our bags). so we can get things set up the next few days for our wedding!!!  in just 3 days!!!


OUR WEDDING IS IN 3 DAYS!!


so i'm bored because i have the next 7 school days COMPLETELY planned.  papers copied.  examples done.  explicit lesson plans.  that's pretty much never happened.  and for once, i won't be going day to day or even hour to hour.  instead, i will be laying on the beach with my husband in the bahamas.


i told my kids this is the last time they will see me as miss kendrick.  they're all super excited for our wedding but even more excited to call me mrs. hopper for the last week of school.  and since it was the last time they would be seeing me as miss kendrick, i let the whole class stay in and eat lunch with me instead of the usual 1 table on fridays.  they clapped and were soooo excited.  i'm such a good teacher. (and completely humble, i know.  but wait...refer to the above statements of never being this planned and going hour to hour.  yeah, not that great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment