24 May 2011

some wedding photos {1}

here are some photos from our perfect wedding day.
and by perfect, i mean perfect.
everything was perfect--temple sealing, family, friends, ring ceremony, weather {no sun, but clouds made for great pictures and no sweat!}, reception, food, decorations, flowers, venue {thank you olds}, everything.

all photos but the first {from my aunt's phone} were taken by my new father-in-law, brett l hopper.  photos from our photographer {reception, ring ceremony, all the after-temple shots} should be coming in a few weeks!

love the bridesmaid dresses that katie's mom, kim, made.  are you not obsessed with the big bow on the middle of the back?  yeah, me too.  that is the sole reason why i picked the pattern.  surprise, surprise.

and of course, my beautiful bridesmaids
{left to right}: emily, dana, sara {psuedo-sister}, erin {now santiago}, lauren {new sister-in-law!}, andi {FFP--future, female president, and new sister-in-law!}

my personal hairdresser and cousin, denae, doing a pre-photo touch up.  and my handsome paparupa.

andi stepped down as FFP to be my personal assistant all day and carry my dress.
thanks andi--you were perfect!!
and she loved it...

see?  she did love it.

best part. my new husband.



um, don't forget the 5" heels.
and i never tripped.

just after we came out of the temple.
steven was a little bit happy,
but i was even happier.
and we are so in love.

more photos from the wedding coming later.
then pictures of our honeymoon in the bahamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment