08 November 2009

the sunday morning post, 5th ed.

welcome to the sunday morning post.

1. 9 days til the bday.
9
i love oatmeal.
{and i didn't have any yesterday. whoops.}
2. erin paid for my turkey trot spot for my bday. i am so excited!! {being that i have no income, i wasn't going to be able to do it. thanks er--love you}
3. g.ma bought this painting for my mom a couple of years ago. i love it.
4. i also love this painting.
i've been reading a lot of talks about our Savior's Atonement. and writing a lot in my scripture journal. my thoughts and impressions are too personal to share. but i know that His Atonement is real. it brings peace to my soul and comforts me in times of sorrow. i wouldn't be able to make it through this life without His Infinite Atonement. and it's for me and you and each one of our Heavenly Father's children.

click here for more info about the Savior. and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment