10 February 2010

bowl. weekend. mail.

dear bed, bath, & beyond:
yesterday, while eating breakfast,
i noticed that one of my bowls had a chip in it.
i remembered that you told me i could bring in my chipped dishes to get them replaced.
so i took my bowl in.
and you gave me a brand new one!
no questions asked. i didn't have my receipt.
and your customer service lady didn't even scan it.
she just took my bowl and said "there you go"
and i walked out with a new chipless bowl.

thank you!
love, heidi

***

dear readers
{the few and the proud. and the stalkers.}
can we just get a little snap shot of the weather in the fv right now?
thank you, macbook.
now for some analysis:
thursdays projected high is 62 with 46 at night.
i'll be arriving around 8 or 9 pm.
i can handle 46.
about as warm as it's been during the day here in provo.

but for friday: 65?
perfect for disneyland.
not too hot, not too cold. all you need is a light jacket.
{5 points if you can name that movie.}

saturday?
i think the beach would be nice.

sunday?
sunny sundays (even if it's a 32 sunny sunday) are my absolute favorite.
sunny warm sundays are even better.
and it's vday.

i hope those in ca are enjoying it.
as for those in utah, i am sorry if you're jealous.
it's ok, though.

***

one year ago today
{actually it'd be from tomorrow for the exact date, but it was a wednesday so we'll go with today.}
claire, steph, and i boarded a plane at salt lake airport heading for lax.
we met up with holly and claire's family and took a red eye flight
{which if you don't sleep well on planes i do not recommend doing that}
to costa rica!
so so so so so fun.
{thank you claire. well, thank you mama and papa olds.}

***

one more thing:

i just receive a text message from my marathon buddy.
he is not going to run it with me.
not because of laziness, but because he is doing the ragnar relay 6 days after, so it doesn't really work. might i just say that i am super jealous because i really want to do a ragnar. but a marathon is my dream.


and now i should pay attention.
good thing there's no tests in this class.
and i do the reading and reflection paper
so it's ok.

1 comment: