17 February 2010

love, love, love.

love these two. so much.
and let me tell you a few of the 3,782,363,489 reasons why.

[and they're SO good looking.]

i love mom. reason #48,293
if it weren't for her, i would have no clue how to budget. i might even be in debt. and i'd probably have more clothes--too many for my own good. and i'd probably go out to eat a lot. and a million other things.
alas, i'm debt free. and always have been. and always will be {with the exception of a modest home and/or car or for education.}
mom spent a couple hours saturday night while i was home budgeting with me. teaching me [again] how to balance my check book {because i just need to be reminded}.

reason #29
she let's me raid the pantry [our mini-store in the garage] every time i come home. i went home with 2 full paper bags of groceries from her. and a bag of other necessities {body wash, deodorant, ziplocs, foil, etc.}

i love dad. reason #35,922
dad's the car dr. whenever i have a problem i just tell him and he takes it into work and doctor's it up. remember when my windshield wiper was malfunctioning? i just called dad and explained in lay man's terms what was going on and he told me exactly how to fix it.
so i wanted to drive my car home this weekend because i wanted my dad to take it in for a physical. and he found a little problem. and he went to work on saturday in order to fix it. saturday. and he had it cleaned--sparkly exterior, shiny wheels and rims, crystal clear windows, and a leafless, dustless interior.

reason #5
he works incredibly hard to earn the money so mom can go and buy the groceries that i "steal" or so willingly take.

pictures from becky

No comments:

Post a Comment