03 February 2010

everyday is a new day.


{because i love flowers}

i'm too lazy to go back and find it, but...remember how i talked about my 3 good things? let me just remind you then.


basically, everyday i write down 3 good things.
confession: recently that hasn't been happening. the [double] blogging has and the journal updates have, and school has, and life has, and running has, but the daily 3 good things hasn't.
resolution: i'm doing it again.

yesterday i was telling a friend how much i love life. and it was right after i told him all the craziness that's been going on. but i told him i just look at all the blessings i have. too many to count. and how happy i am. too much to describe. and how i look at all the good in my life. anyway, he said it was impressive. then i told him about my 3 good things. and he said he was going to do it.
so i decided i better get back on that too.

look for God's hand in your life each and every day. then write it.

"I was supposed to record for my children to read, someday in the future, how I had seen the hand of God blessing our family." --President Henry B. Erying {click here to read.}


and remember:
{photos via papertissue}

No comments:

Post a Comment