02 June 2010

happenings.

sara wants me to blog more since i don't as often as i used to. i'm sorry sara that i have more to do than my life can handle. but i love you. come visit. i'll have time for that.

so here are some pictures from my phone [as usual. i'm too lazy to get out the cannon and upload the pictures. not to mention, my computer is 4 years old and needs more memory, so iphoto is a little slow these days. also, the old cannon is really old and takes horrible photos. so dana, please, you have that beautiful nice nikon. please give me your cannon. THUS, the pictures from the phone.]

my nightstand.
how much do we love the lamp?
also, my favorite family picture.
"the face".
seen here.
SHIN SPLINTS.
the worst.
if you don't know what that is, it's pretty much the muscle tearing away from the bone.
i've had them multiple times. but now is definitely not the time.
marathon in 10 days!
so we're taping.
and icing {still}
and rubbing {still. and still painful.}
and praying {yours are welcome.}
and we got some new orthodics.
you can do it, shiny.
[also, please notice the calf. if i were a chicken, then you'd want to eat that drumstick, wouldn't you? so juicy. thanks, marathon training.]
um totally saw this deer on campus today.
and then 4 hours later saw it again but up a little bit on the hill. and we decided it was pregnant. so it's a doe. a deer. a female [pregnant] deer.
and katie and her mom made this for our apartment.
inspired by the sign my parents, g.ma, and i saw in park city.
and that is all.
oh wait, no. it's not.
so you think you can dance is back.
and did you see the deaf guy on there?
amazing.
[i looked--not on you tube yet. just wait.]


oh also, the sound on my computer works again.
i no longer have to wear headphones.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE SYTYCD?! (watch the Indian girl from tonight's show. She's first to audition in Tennessee!) lol, I totally adore that quote you put in your apartment, and I am most DeFiNiTlEy praying for those shin splints tonight...I've been there.

    ReplyDelete