15 June 2010

sore?

oh please. don't be serious!

ok, fine. i will.

saturday my muscles were fatigued. go figure. i was able to go up and down stairs and sit, but with difficulty.

sunday i rolled myself out of bed. i could walk. i was sore. mostly just my quads. my core--abs and back-- felt it too.

stairs and sitting were definitely more difficult sunday.

by sunday night, i was going up stairs like nobody's business. and sitting and downstairs was just like any other sore quad day.

and i went on a bike ride yesterday. felt good.

and i ran 4 miles this morning. felt reallly good. even though my quads [especially mr. left] are still a little tender.

i feel fabulous.

i loved every minute of it. i want to do another one. i don't think i can wait a whole year. any sponsors? please, let me know.

also, i got my final time results: 4.04.36.6. yay! adrenaline did me some good!

No comments:

Post a Comment