10 June 2010

hurry fast

whenever a little kid would ask to use the restroom, my mentor teacher would say, "okay, hurry fast!" and in 2nd grade, they actually do.

a brief synopsis of my week:
monday: left my math test and other important papers at home. which meant i needed to print off 8 more of the same thing i wasted ink and paper on at home. luckily, math test wasn't due til thursday. [that's one thing i was ahead of the game on.]

tuesday: cell phone went m.i.a. after looking for it for an hour i finally found it in the car in this bucket that is under the passenger seat. it fell in there when my bag slid off the seat. and everything else fell on the floor. hmm, i'm thinking that i was just supposed to not have my cell phone for 4 hours. and i had to email my mom to have her call it 6 times for me.

wednesday: oh, don't worry. this is when i REALLY had lost it. i deleted my group's math project that was saved to my usb. it was actually quite a blessing. we ended up getting 90% of it done in 45 minutes compared to the 4 things we had on it previously after 4 days.

wednesday night / thursday morning: umm, marathon nightmare. somewhat nightmare.

thursday: better. and emily, dad, and mom are going to be here in about 25 minutes!! i need to go make dinner for them so it will be ready!
and today i got my room key for my classroom! and 1 of 2 full 3 inch binders with loads and loads of teaching ideas and activities and all sorts of good stuff!

MARATHON IN LESS THAN 2 DAYS!!
i'm so excited and so anxious and only a tad bit nervous.
this is a life dream. or goal. more like a goal. and it is going to happen soon. and i am SO pumped.

[cielle] {for you erin}

No comments:

Post a Comment