18 February 2011

the book of mormon / tws

#1

we were getting ready for lunch today and my sweet little new boy comes up to me with his Book of Mormon and says, 
"{Student's name} says he doesn't read this that much." 
"Oh, really?"
"Yeah.  I read it every night.  I'm in Alma now!"
"Awesome, that's great!"
"Yeah, I love reading this book."

and then he put it back in his backpack.
my heart melted.
how tender is that?

i totally agree.  i love reading that book.
in fact, steven and i read from it every night.

#2
remember yesterday when i was complaining about my stress?
well...
my teacher work sample is complete.
okay, actually i have to put my appendices together, but i have a week and a half to do that now.
i won't have it looooooming over my head any longer!

i was hoping that'd make my hives go away and my eye turn back to the normal white sclera it should be, but that is not the case.  my eye is still red.  and i'm still itchy.

hopefully after this nice, long weekend in california everything will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment