17 February 2011

eye {am going crazy}

lately, i've been blaming everything on stress.

hives? STRESS.
lack of sleep? STRESS.
non-appearances at the gym {including my tie-for-first-place favorite yoga class}? STRESS.
carb cravings {and by that, i mean oatmeal.  except, v.day i had like way too much sugar, so in actuality, my carb cravings probably stem from that.}? STRESS.

and my stress?
well, that i blame on my teacher work sample.
AL.MOST.DONE.
at the current moment, i have 2 sections left.  just a few hours worth.
and then i assemble.
and it's not due until the 28th.
but i just can't have this looming over my head any longer.


along with all of this comes my inability to wear contacts right now.  is it the weather? perhaps.  is it my eyes' reaction to hives? perhaps.  is it my teacher work sample? yeah, i blame everything on that, too.
and this photo doesn't really show the fire red ring around my iris too well, but it's there.
i told my kiddies today that i wanted to rip my contacts off my eyes.
then one little girl asked me how i take them out, for reals. and i said, "well, i just scoop my eye out, peel it off, and then pop my eye back in." {with nice hand motions, of course.}
then she looked at me like whaaaaaaat?! and i said, "that's what i do!"

well, if it makes you feel any better, steven and i are going california tomorrow.
{another reason why i must get this teacher work sample done tonight.}


this is the last time we traveled together: arizona. but we flew.
steven hates this picture. well, i don't look that fab either. but it's just funny.


oh! my 10 minute break is up.
say a prayer i finish everything tonight.
oh shoot, i have to pack tonight, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment